Subject: PMTT: INCLEMATE WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT
It comes with great sadness that we have to announce a delay in the first Paris Mountain Time Trial due to weather concerns. As many of you are aware, this winter has been brutal with the cold and we are expecting snow and ice Friday night into Saturday. We want this to be a fun and safe event and don’t want to make people drive and compete in this weather.
Everybody’s entry fee will be transferred to the next time trial on March 27, 2010 and if you are unable to attend that one, we can transfer your entry to one of the other time trials in this series. We are planning on announcing a makeup date very shortly to keep this a three-race series. Also, we are planning another great uphill time trial on a different mountain later this summer. Stay tuned for a very exciting announcement concerning that!
We want to apologize to everybody for the inconvenience, but rider safety has to be a number one priority for us. We will do our best to accommodate you into a future event and transfer your entry fee as well. Thank you for understanding.
Paris Mountain Time Trial crew