When the page views of Low Cadence exceeded the 200,000 mark, I got curious to see which pages have been read the most during that time. It would appear that the most popular post is one that caused me a good amount of pain!
- The Altamont Crash
- The Low Cadence Honda Fit bike mount system
- 2010 Ride for Mike
- My final word on the Quarq CinQo & Garmin 705
- Help me support my habit
- Garmin Edge 500 saga continues
- Boyd Bikes c50′s – First impression
- First date and I’m in love
- A different kind of bike Fit
- One more reason for cyclists to love the Honda Fit
The top viewed page over the last year?
That reminds me. I am finishing up the plans for the 2011 Ride for Mike. I hope to be able to create the page for the 2011 ride in the next week or so. Once again I’ll be tackling a feat I have never accomplished before. Mostly though, I am excited about this year’s fund raising project.
Stay tuned! Thanks for reading!